- 6 apples
- 1 cup water
- Cinnamon, to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon Stevien Stevia
- Rum or Brandy, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place apples on a baking sheet and make a well in the middle of each one by removing part of the core without passing completely through the apple.
- Mix Stevien stevia with water. To give it a sophisticated touch, add a little rum or brandy.
- Bathe the apples with this mixture and sprinkle cinnamon to taste.
- Roast apples for about 20 minutes. Apples are ready to serve once they are golden-brown.
* Roasted apples are good hot or cold, and they pair nicely with Stevien jams!
Get in touch if you give this dish a try with a comment or rating below and reach out to us on social media anytime!